What does CNL stand for?
CNL stands for Could Not Locate (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNL
We have 73 other meanings of CNL in our Acronym Attic
- Columbia, Newberry, and Laurens Railroad Company
- Commercial Net Lease (Orlando, FL)
- Commission Nationale de Linguistique (French: National Linguistic Commission; Benin & Togo)
- Committee of National Liberation (World War II Italian group)
- Compensated Neutron Log (oil industry)
- Competitive Need Limitation (trade)
- Confédération Nationale du Logement (French: National Confederation of Housing)
- Conical-Nose Lead (bullets)
- Constrained Natural Language (restricted set of nouns and verbs for requirements documents)
- Controlled Natural Language
- Crocker Nuclear Lab
- Cumulative Net Loss
- Sindal Airport, Denmark (IATA code)
- Canadian National Lacrosse Association
- Canadian Nursery Landscape Association
- Centre National de Lutte Antiacridienne (French: National Center for Locust Control; Mauritania)
- Characteristically Nilpotent Lie Algebras
- Chin National Liberation Army
- Chinese National Laboratory Accreditation
- City News Los Angeles