Social networks like FourSquare and CouchSurfer use game mechanics to achieve their goals, said Goldfin.
What does CSer stand for?
CSer stands for Couchsurfer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CSer
We have 23 other meanings of CSer in our Acronym Attic
- Clubul de Speologie Emil Racovita (Speleological Club Emil Racovita)
- Coarse Synchronization Error Rate
- Combat Systems Equipment Room
- Committee For The Scientific Examination Of Religion
- Committee for the Scientific Examination of Religion (Council for Secular Humanism)
- Communications Service Entrance Room
- Computer Security Enhancement Review
- Conference on Systems Engineering Research
- Consortium for Software Engineering Research
- Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility
- Critical Safety Evaluation Report
- Canadian System of Environmental and Resource Accounts
- Center for the Study of Ethnicity and Race in America
- Central South East Regional Alliance
- Central Southern England Regional Alliance
- Chambre Syndicale des Esthéticiennes Rhône-Alpes
- Controlled Substance Examination Regulation Act (North Carolina)
- Canadian SHIELD Ethics Review Board
- Central Sierra Environmental Resource Center (California)
- Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org offers a reference system that works to eliminate abusers and reward positive members, whereby both the host and the couchsurfer leave references for each other, whether positive, negative or neutral, so that future hosts can make better judgments of character.
There are 10,000 Couchsurfers in Austin alone, making it the eighth most couch-friendly city in the USA.