Eastland is a past chairman of the National Cotton Council (2005), a past president and chairman of Cotton Council International, and a past director of the Memphis Branch Federal Reserve Bank of St.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Cotton Council International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 551 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Corporate Concepts International, Inc.
- Corps Commun d'Inspection (Joint Inspection Unit of the United Nations System)
- Corrado Club Italia
- Correct Coding Initiative
- Corrective Coding Initiative (medical billing)
- Corriente Comunista Internacional (Spanish: International Communist Current)
- Corrosion Control International
- Cortical Impact Injury
- Cost Construction Index
- Cotton Corporation of India Ltd.
- Country Coach International (RV manufacturer)
- Countrywide Credit Industries (California)
- Cour Canadienne de l'Impôt (French: Tax Court of Canada)
- Cours de Chefs et d'Instructeurs
- Crafts Council of India
- Cranio-Cervical Instability
- Creative Chemistry on the Internet
- Creative Commons International (various locations)
- Creative Communities Initiative (various locations)
- Creative Controls, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the last 10 years taxpayers have given $169 million to the Cotton Council International.
Research carried out by the Cotton Council International reveals that cotton is the fibre of choice for 60 per cent of countries surveyed, because of its comfort, softness, sportiness and tradition.
Research carried out by the Cotton Council International reveals that cotton is the fibre of choice for 60% of countries.
Cotton Council International Crowley Liner Services Farmland Foods Florida Produce of Hillsborough County Inc.
The following year, 1956, Cotton Council International was chartered as the overseas arm of the Council.
cotton under pressure from foreign growers, marketing's been the game plan for Cotton Council International (CCI), which has been aggressively promoting its Cotton USA brand mark through a variety of programs in key consumer markets abroad, including licensing the use of the brand mark to manufacturers.