The Northumbria University graduate of 1980, has now strolled down the red carpet at the Los Angeles Hilton to collect a Costume Designers' Guild Award for her work on the film The Life and Death of Peter Sellers, released last year.
What does CDQ stand for?
CDQ stands for Costume Designers' Guild (cinema)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDQ
We have 16 other meanings of CDQ in our Acronym Attic
- Cerium Doped Quartz
- Chebyshev Differential Quadrature
- Client Diagnostic Questionnaire (Mental Health Screening Tool)
- Coke Dry Quenching (method)
- Communication Design Quarterly (publication)
- Community Development Quota
- Compact Disc Quality
- Conseil de Quartier (French: Council District)
- Convert Doubleword to Quadword (Win32 assembly)
- Corporate Data Quality
- Coût Délai Qualité (French: Cost Time Quality)
- Customer Data Quality
- California Dairy Quality Assurance (agriculture program)
- Customer Driven Quality Award (Ford Motor Company)
- California Dairy Quality Assurance Program
- Combat Divers Qualification Course
- Community Development Queensland Institute (Brisbane, Australia)
- Customer Delight, Quality Logistics
- Critical Design and Qualification Review (NASA)
- Call Data Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Northumbria University graduate collected her Costume Designers' Guild Award at the Los Angeles Hilton for her work on the film The Life and Death of Peter Sellers, released last year.
Now the Northumbria University fashion graduate of 1980 has been nominated for a Costume Designers' Guild Award for her work on the film The Life and Death of Peter Sellers, released last year.