According to EPA, the agency, in partnership with Colorado's Costilla County Economic Development Council, will test small-scale biodiesel production using locally grown crops and used restaurant cooking oil to "demonstrate the viability of producing renewable energy.
What does CCEDC stand for?
CCEDC stands for Costilla County Economic Development Council (San Luis, CO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCEDC
We have 7 other meanings of CCEDC in our Acronym Attic
- Cumberland County Economic Development (Pennsylvania)
- California Community Economic Development Association (est. 1989)
- Capital City Economic Development Authority (Hartford, Connecticut)
- Central Connecticut Economic Development Alliance
- Central Coast Economic Development Board (Australia)
- Central City Economic Development Council (est. 1998; Ohio)
- Chester County Economic Development Council (Exton, PA)
- Chippewa County Economic Development Corporation (Wisconsin)
- Clarion County Economic Development Corporation (Clarion, PA)
- Copperas Cove Economic Development Corporation (Texas; est. 1990)
- Covington County Economic Development Commission (Andalusia, AL)
- Canadian Community Economic Development Network
- Central Coast Economic Development Organisation (Australia)
- Clay County Economic Development Organization (Indiana)
- Canadian Conference on Effective Design of Structures (McMaster University)
- Consolidated Compliance and Enforcement Data System (Texas Commission on Environmental Quality)
- Caledonian Centre for Engineering Education
- California Council on Economic Education
- Câmara de Comercialização de Energia Elétrica
- Campus Consortium for Environmental Excellence (various schools)