With the square footage totaling 145,648, the cost per square foot is an astonishingly low $185.
What does CPSF stand for?
CPSF stands for Cost per Square Foot (business measurement)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPSF
We have 25 other meanings of CPSF in our Acronym Attic
- Corps PSYOPs Support Element
- Creative Problem Solving Environment
- Customer Premises Synchronization Equipment (Sprint)
- California Professional Standards for Educational Leaders
- Chinese Populations and Socioeconomic Studies Center (est. 2000; Duke University; Durham, NC)
- Comanche Peak Steam Electric Station (Somervell County, TX; Luminant Generation Company, LLC)
- Center for Protein Structure and Function (Faculty of Science; Mahidol University; Bangkok, Thailand)
- Chicago Patient Safety Forum (Chicago, IL)
- Cleavage Polyadenylation Specificity Factor (transcription of DNA in a eukaryotic cell)
- Commander Philippine Sea Frontier (US Navy; WWII)
- Critical Project Success Factors
- Cleavage and Polyadenylation Specific Factor 1
- Cleavage and Polyadenylation Specific Factor 6
- College of Professional Studies and Fine Arts (San Diego State University)
- Contractor Payment System Front End Program (New Jersey)
- Consolidated Public Sector Financial Position
- China Professional Solution Group (Sony)
- Clusters Policy Steering Group (UK)
- Community Power Services Group (Ontario Sustainable Energy Association; Canada)
- Computer Program Steering Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Paperback TH435 This manual reports average cost per square foot to build eight types of residential structures, schools, government buildings, 35 commercial structures, 14 industrial structures, and 20 agricultural structures.
05 cost per square foot named in your article does not represent the true cost of the remodel.
In 2004, the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity cited user EIU in a report as having the lowest energy cost per square foot among all public universities in that state.
Companies come, look at the cost per square foot and decide on a New York standard different than in other cities.
Work the numbers Figure out the cost per square foot for both a careful, quality renovation and for constructing a new school.