1) Many endoscopy-based procedures have moved beyond outpatient treatment facilities to physician's offices due to their flexibility (no pun intended) of use and the potential for a reduced cost per procedure of the office-based environment.
What does CPP stand for?
CPP stands for Cost per Procedure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPP
We have 509 other meanings of CPP in our Acronym Attic
- Copyproof Positive Paper
- Core Product Portfolio (various companies)
- Core Python Programming
- Coronary Perfusion Pressure
- Corporate Partner Privacy
- Corporate Partnership Program (various organizations)
- Corrugated Plastic Pipe
- Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe
- Cost Per Page (printers)
- Cost Per Point
- Counter Proliferation Programme (Europol)
- Creating Profitable Partnerships (UK)
- Creative Parallel Processing
- Creative Pioneer Programme (National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts; UK)
- Credential for Practice Program
- Crime Prevention Program (California)
- Critical Peak Pricing (demand response; utility rates)
- Critical Performance Parameter
- Critical Process Parameter
- Crop Protection Programme (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VersaProspect features include: * Referral Tracking & Management * Patient Lead Tracking * Patient Communication Tools * Marketing Campaign Management * Campaign ROI Analysis - cost per lead, cost per procedure * Call Center sales tools * Sales Conversion Rates * Revenue forecasting About VersaSuite VersaSuite is a comprehensive integrated software solution built from one unified code-set that automates healthcare in medical enterprises of all sizes, ambulatory and inpatient.
Both models use the latest filtration technology to deliver clean, odor-free air at the lowest cost per procedure.
Once the entire cost analysis is complete, inhouse cost per procedure may be compared withteh fee charged by the best referral laboratory available.
The key data elements needed include: the cost per review, the average cost per procedure, the percent of inappropriate procedures being paid by the benefit plan and the review effectiveness.
This study tracks LAA procedures performed, devices used, cost per unit and cost per procedure and market shares in Germany on a quarterly basis.