GAO found that State's most recent cost of service study, which estimated passport execution costs, lacked documentation of key decisions.
What does COSS stand for?
COSS stands for Cost of Service Study (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COSS
We have 57 other meanings of COSS in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Open Source Software (licensing status)
- Commissioner of Social Security
- Common Object Services Specification
- Contractor-Operated Storage Sites
- Contracts and Other Support Services (Federal Acquisition Regulation)
- Controller of Site Safety (Named supervisor of work gangs on UK railways)
- Controller of Site Safety (UK railway engineering)
- Cooperative Osteosarcoma Study Group
- Corridors of Statewide Significance (Virginia Department of Transportation)
- Councils of Social Services (New Zealand)
- Crew On-orbit Support Systems (NASA)
- Customer Oriented Strategic System
- Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association (Bend, OR)
- Commission on Spanish Speaking Affairs (Michigan Department of Energy, Labor and Economic Growth; Lansing, MI)
- Computer Science Students Association
- Consortium of Social Science Associations (Washington, DC)
- Containerized Shipment and Storage of Ammunition
- CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation) Office of Space Science & Applications (Australia)
- Chief of Staff, Supreme Allied Commander (HQ of the CCS in London, WWII)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new cost of service study will be part of the rate request, he said in a news release.
Entergy Arkansas' cost of service study and initial testimony are due June 8.