Cost of Non-Conformance We have discussed the issue of waste and NVA activities, and how they relate to lean manufacturing, in this column many times in the past.
What does CONC stand for?
CONC stands for Cost of Non-Conformance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CONC
We have 5 other meanings of CONC in our Acronym Attic
- Comisión Nacional Universitaria de Deportes (Spanish: National University Sports Commission, Chile)
- Controlling Authority
- Comité Nacional de Viudas de Guatemala (Guatemala)
- Card Order Notice, Bring Out Notice
- Concentric (reducers)
- Concession (Canada Post road designation)
- Continue Calling Until
- Confederacion Canadiense Americana y Centroamericana de Futbol
- Confederacion Norte, Centroamericana y del Caribe de Futbol Asociacion (Spanish)
- Confederation of North and Central American and Caribbean Association Football
- Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football (Soccer)
- Confederación Centroamericana de Deportes de Montañísmo Y Escalada (Spanish: Central American Federation of Mountaineering and Climbing Sports)
- Committee on Computing in Applied Mechanics (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Continuous Camera (international astronomical sky monitoring project)
- Asociación Nacional Contra el Maltrato Infantil (Guatemala)
- Confederacion de Camaras Industriales (Spanish: Confederation of Industrial Chambers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This one-day seminar will focus on: * Industry and governmental regulations and directives RoHS/WEEE * Implementation and operational costs * Product development, lifecycles, outsourcing, procurement and logistics * Design for assembly, disassembly (recycling) and reliability * Availability of components and materials * Cost of non-conformance * Production equipment in a lead-free environment Speakers: * Ken Stanvick, Senior Vice President, Design Chain Associates, LLC * Leo P.
The cost of non-conformance equals the cost of not doing it right first time, and not rooting out any defects in processes.