If the economy continues its current downward trend (plenty of layoffs), rent collections will drop, personal and corporate bankruptcies will rise, and the cost of money will rise, and we believe the result will be a drop in prices.
What does COM stand for?
COM stands for Cost of Money (finance)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COM
We have 299 other meanings of COM in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-Output Microfilm/Microform
- Consequence Management
- Contamination Monitor
- Continuation Of Message (ATMF)
- Continuous Opacity Monitor (environment)
- Contrat d'Objectifs et de Moyens (French: Contract Objectives and Means)
- Conventiei Organizatiilor de Media (Romanian)
- Cookie of the Month (various companies)
- Corporal of Marines
- Cost Of Manufacture