Confidential settlement terms notwithstanding, sources indicate Anderson earned $1,000 while his attorneys collected an unspecified financial reward of cost plus fees, according to American Banker.
What does CPF stand for?
CPF stands for Cost Plus Fee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPF
We have 228 other meanings of CPF in our Acronym Attic
- Contractor Performance Factor
- Contrat À Prix Fixe (Fixed Price Contract)
- Contributory Pension Fund (various locations)
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Control Point Freight (railroads)
- Control Program Facility
- Controlled Print File
- Copyproof Positive Film
- Corteza Prefrontal
- Cost Per Flight (NASA)
- Couleurs et Peintures de France (French: Colors and Paints of France; interior decorating company)
- County Professional Firefighters (various locations)
- Coupled-Pair Functional
- Cram Pass Forget
- Critical Point Facility
- Crystal Palace Foundation (Bromley, UK)
- Cuisines Prestige de France (French: Luxury Kitchens of France)
- Cumulative Probability Function
- Custom Picture Format
- Custom Profile Field (social networking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This will also be managed by Lurgi on a cost plus fee basis as part of the prospective EPC contract.