Append Direct Materials to Be Purchased Field: Category Cat: "Direct Production 2012-1 2012-2 Materials to Units be Purchased" Table: Direct Direct Direct Direct Materials Materials Materials Materials Budget Budg Budg Budd Tota: Where Group By Group By Sum Sum Sort: Append Category Production 2012-1 2012-2 To: Units Criteria: "Total Needs" Or "Less:" or: Cost Per Unit of Direct Materials The Cost per Unit of Direct Materials is stored in the Part table.
What does CPU stand for?
CPU stands for Cost Per Unit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPU
We have 210 other meanings of CPU in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Processing Unit
- Computer Processor Unit
- Condensate Polishing Unit (water treatment)
- Conférence des Présidents d'Université (French: Conference of University Presidents)
- Constantine the Philosopher University (Slovakia)
- Contract Postal Unit (US Post Office station)
- Contribution Per Unit
- Contrôle de Production en Usine (French: Factory Production Control)
- Corporate Policy Unit (various locations)
- Corporate Procurement Unit
- Crime Prevention Unit
- Critical Patch Update (Oracle)
- Croatian Partizan Unit (gaming clan)
- Customer Pick-Up (shipping/transportation method)
- Central Processing Unit/Programming
- Catch Per Unit Area (fishing)
- Central Processing Unit Architecture
- CPC (Cetylpyridinium Chloride)-Precipitable Uronic Acid
- Central Processing Unit Address Strobe (computing)
- Communication Parameters Update Application Software
Samples in periodicals archive:
In speech it is often used to describe the relationship between a company's size and its consequent cost per unit output.
The tender is for: Installation, commissioning and preventive and corrective maintenance of 55 intermediate anesthesia systems, supply of kits for anesthesia and anesthetic gases to perform 157,500 anesthetic procedures for patients, at a cost per unit of $60 for a total cost of $9,450,000 over a period of 60 months, extendable.
When they go into production, Quinn estimates the cost per unit will drop to the range of $150,000 to $180,000.
Therefore, the variable cost per unit for the group, as a whole, equals the variable cost for the group divided by the number of admissions ($1,000,000/6,000) or $166.
Example: If your selling price per unit is $30 and your variable cost per unit is $20, your contribution margin is $10 Step 2: Divide your annual fixed costs per unit by your contribution margin.
The high capacity and low cost per unit of data stored make optical media an effective storage solution.