He revealed Celtic's cost per point in the Champions League was approximately PS1.
What does CPP stand for?
CPP stands for Cost Per Point
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPP
We have 509 other meanings of CPP in our Acronym Attic
- Cooperative Purchasing Program
- Copyproof Positive Paper
- Core Product Portfolio (various companies)
- Core Python Programming
- Coronary Perfusion Pressure
- Corporate Partner Privacy
- Corporate Partnership Program (various organizations)
- Corrugated Plastic Pipe
- Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe
- Cost Per Page (printers)
- Cost per Procedure
- Counter Proliferation Programme (Europol)
- Creating Profitable Partnerships (UK)
- Creative Parallel Processing
- Creative Pioneer Programme (National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts; UK)
- Credential for Practice Program
- Crime Prevention Program (California)
- Critical Peak Pricing (demand response; utility rates)
- Critical Performance Parameter
- Critical Process Parameter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specific Media's new evaluation tool enables agencies and advertisers to calculate Digital Gross Rating Points (GRPs) and Cost Per Point (CPP) metrics across all digital devices.
A list of media formulas directly follows the alphabetized guide, providing plain-English explanations media advertising execs may often use but not fully understand, such as cost per point, rating and turnover point.
SpotXchange can utilize that GRP and impression data along with the CPM's for each target demo and calculate a cost per point.
Truthfully, Visible World has offered us a whole new world of business, creating a solution to a problem that we have had for years: how can we lower our cost per point for unique programming available on cable, tag the creative with a customized co-oped commercial, and traffic it in hundreds of zones with a high degree of accuracy?
By comparison, Coca-Cola is a cost per point of RMB4,000 -- while some giant enterprises such as China Netcom have a cost per point of RMB50,000.
Dirt Road Data offers substantial total cost per point savings versus traditional SCADA/PLC systems and permit greater organizational access to data through automated reporting and browser software.
It also allows tight control of costs and cost per point to ensure an offer that is profitable based on the portfolio offering the program," says Joe McClure, President of Montrose Travel.