Epson's WorkForce series of business printers (WP-4015DN, WP4525DNF, WP4535DWF) shown during the event offer up to 50 per cent lower cost per page when compared with the top 10 A4 colour laser printers and 80 per cent lower energy consumption than competitive colour lasers when compared with the top 10 laser printers.
What does CPP stand for?
CPP stands for Cost Per Page (printers)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPP
We have 509 other meanings of CPP in our Acronym Attic
- Cooperative Program / Project Personnel
- Cooperative Purchasing Program
- Copyproof Positive Paper
- Core Product Portfolio (various companies)
- Core Python Programming
- Coronary Perfusion Pressure
- Corporate Partner Privacy
- Corporate Partnership Program (various organizations)
- Corrugated Plastic Pipe
- Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe
- Cost Per Point
- Cost per Procedure
- Counter Proliferation Programme (Europol)
- Creating Profitable Partnerships (UK)
- Creative Parallel Processing
- Creative Pioneer Programme (National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts; UK)
- Credential for Practice Program
- Crime Prevention Program (California)
- Critical Peak Pricing (demand response; utility rates)
- Critical Performance Parameter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fast speeds, a breadth of features and a low cost per page make the Phaser 7300 an affordable choice for medium to large-sized workgroups.
The Color StyleWriter Pro delivers color documents for half the cost per page of the competition, with better quality and speed.
Business users with serious workloads purchase Kyocera printers because the cost per page is substantially lower than anything on the market at the rated speed.
LDD120 offers much lower cost per page than other systems for high-volume applications ATLANTA -- Lanier Worldwide, Inc.
ROUND ROCK, Texas -- Dell (NASDAQ:DELL) continues its drive to enable businesses, government agencies and schools of all sizes with color printing capabilities optimized by increased print speed performance, crisp print quality, low print cost per page and simplified management.
Plus, they offer a comparable cost per page to laser printers for both full-color and monochrome output, which is dramatically lower than conventional inkjet systems.
It includes advanced master-and-ink technology for incomparable image quality and it delivers a low cost per page in high-volume environments.