Publishers often prefer affiliate marketing because if they find a product that is relevant to their niche that earnings can go well in excess of any cost per click or cost per impression advertising campaign.
What does CPI stand for?
CPI stands for Cost Per Impression (advertising)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPI
We have 586 other meanings of CPI in our Acronym Attic
- Contractor Preliminary Inspection
- Control Products, Inc. (East Hanover, NJ)
- Cooperative Preschool Inventory
- Cooperative Producers, Inc. (Hastings, NE)
- Coordinamento Professori Idonei (Italian: Appropriate Coordination Professors)
- Core Price Inflation (measure of inflation)
- Corn Products International (various locations)
- Corrugated Plate Interceptor (oil production & treatment)
- Corruption Perceptions Index (US trade)
- Corte Penal Internacional (Spanish: International Criminal Court; Netherlands)
- Cost Per Inquire/Inquiry (advertising)
- Cost Per Interview (market research)
- Cost Performance Index
- Cost Plus Incentives (contract)
- Couch Potato Index
- Council of Principal Investigators (various organizations)
- Counter-Proliferation Initiative
- Counterpart International
- Cours Pénale Internationale (French: International Criminal Court)
- Crash Position Indicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
At present, the digital ad space relies on two models -- cost per click and cost per impression.