The cost per flight is then allocated to its passengers on a per capita basis.
What does CPF stand for?
CPF stands for Cost Per Flight (NASA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPF
We have 228 other meanings of CPF in our Acronym Attic
- Contract Preparation Form
- Contractor Performance Factor
- Contrat À Prix Fixe (Fixed Price Contract)
- Contributory Pension Fund (various locations)
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Control Point Freight (railroads)
- Control Program Facility
- Controlled Print File
- Copyproof Positive Film
- Corteza Prefrontal
- Cost Plus Fee
- Couleurs et Peintures de France (French: Colors and Paints of France; interior decorating company)
- County Professional Firefighters (various locations)
- Coupled-Pair Functional
- Cram Pass Forget
- Critical Point Facility
- Crystal Palace Foundation (Bromley, UK)
- Cuisines Prestige de France (French: Luxury Kitchens of France)
- Cumulative Probability Function
- Custom Picture Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
oper] (12) One of the most important criteria for comparative assessment of unmanned aeronautical systems is cost per flight hour.
Further, expected cost per flight hour now exceeds that of the F-16 legacy fighter, one of the aircraft it is intended to replace.
Mar 17, 2008 Lockheed Martin F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) will cost much more than currently predicted, and the expected cost per flight hour already exceeds that of the F-16, according to the U.
The average cost per flight was pounds 505, and it was deployed 1,597 times.
The F/A-18E/F cost per flight hour is half that of the F-14.