Improved conductivity leads to higher efficiency, and if that quality can be combined with low cost of manufacture and ease of use, the material holds great promise.
What does COM stand for?
COM stands for Cost Of Manufacture
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COM
We have 299 other meanings of COM in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Output Microfiche
- Computer-Output Microfilm/Microform
- Consequence Management
- Contamination Monitor
- Continuation Of Message (ATMF)
- Continuous Opacity Monitor (environment)
- Contrat d'Objectifs et de Moyens (French: Contract Objectives and Means)
- Conventiei Organizatiilor de Media (Romanian)
- Cookie of the Month (various companies)
- Corporal of Marines