Stephen Docherty, policy officer at the Chamber, said: "Since our last national survey, the overall cost of business crime to the national economy is estimated to be pounds 12.
What does COB stand for?
COB stands for Cost Of Business
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COB
We have 133 other meanings of COB in our Acronym Attic
- Continuity of Business
- Continuous Open Bidding (sorority/fraternity recruitment)
- Continuously Overwhelmed with Blessings
- Contractors on the Battlefield
- CONUS Operating Base
- Coordination Of Benefits
- Copy of Bill
- Corn, Oats, & Barley (livestock feed)
- Cost of Billing
- Cost of Borrowing (loan financing)
- Côte d'Opale Basket (French basketball club)
- Council Of Brothers (gaming clan)
- Council of Bureaux (International Association of National Motor Insurers' Bureaux)
- Country of Birth
- Cranky Old Bastard
- Crazy Old Bastard
- Crip or Blood
- Crotchety Old Bitch
- Crude Oil Boiler (petrochemicals manufacturing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This new metric, Total Cost of Business Survival, is further championed by WestWorld in our newly published "Disaster Recovery/Business Continuance" Handbook.