A cost impact analysis and determination can consume significant company resources.
What does CIA stand for?
CIA stands for Cost Impact Analysis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIA
We have 544 other meanings of CIA in our Acronym Attic
- Control Interface Assembly
- Controlled Industrial Area
- Conventions Industry Association
- Cooking Institute of America
- Cooperative Information Agents (Prague, Czech Republic workshop)
- Corporate Integrity Agreement
- Corporations Information Act (Canada)
- Correctional Industries Association
- Cosmic Intelligence Agency
- Cosmic Internet Academy
- Cotton Insurance Association
- Council for Independent Archaeology (UK)
- Council for Inter-American Security (est. 1976)
- Counter Intelligence Agency (various locations)
- Courtauld Institute of Art (UK)
- Creative Investors Association
- Credit Institutions Act (Finland)
- Criminally Insane Asylum (band)
- Criminals in Action (song)
- Cryptographic Information Application
Samples in periodicals archive:
They would require economic or cost impact analysis statements prior to Congressional consideration of any bills which could impose new, unfunded costs or liabilities on municipalities.