Research suggests around PS24m a year was being paid in interest by people in the North East to high cost credit companies.
What does CCR stand for?
CCR stands for Cost Credit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CCR
We have 576 other meanings of CCR in our Acronym Attic
- Corinth & Counce Railroad Company
- Cork Campus Radio
- Corner Cube Reflector
- Corner Cube Retroreflector
- Corporate Citizenship Report
- Corporate Community Relations
- Corporate Crime Reporter (Washington, DC)
- Correct Classification Rate (statistics)
- Corridor Circuit Rider
- Corse Centrale de Restauration (French: Central Corsica Restoration)
- Cost of Corrective Replacement
- Council for Chemical Research
- Council of Chapter Representatives
- Counterparty Credit Risk
- Country Clearance Request
- Course Concepts Review
- Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (insurance; real estate)
- Coyote Creek Ranch (Colorado)
- Crab Creek Review (literature)
- Cream City Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has written to Business Minister Edward Davey asking that as part of his investigations into the high cost credit sector there should be research by an independent body.
While those new laws and rules may reap benefits in the future, in the short term they will cost credit unions additional time and money.
Ms Liddell said: "Credit unions have an important role as a place for savings and source of low cost credit for the less welff.
People's Bank, who carried out the survey, claim that Christmas will cost credit card users more than it should.
The formation of the new partnership comes as the Association of British Credit Unions responded to the Office of Fair Trading's final report on its review of high cost credit.
78 billion, including the System's pension cost credit.
Excluding extraordinary items in the 1995 third quarter and one time litigation cost credits in the 1994 third quarter (all described below), the Partnership would have had a net loss of $2,273,000 and $2,584,000 for the three months ended Sept.