Proposed Rules Earned Value Management Systems (DFARS Case 2005-D006) Updates policy on contractor earned value management systems (EVMS) to revise the contract dollar thresholds at which EVMS requirements are applied and to eliminate requirements for contractors to submit cost/schedule status reports.
What does C/SSR stand for?
C/SSR stands for Cost/Schedule Status Report
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 34 other meanings of C/SSR in our Acronym Attic
- Colour Sergeant
- Client/Server Integrated Development Environment (Microsoft)
- Cadet Senior Master Sergeant
- Cost/Schedule Performance
- Cost/Schedule Performance Criteria
- Cost/Schedule Performance Management Standard
- Cost/Schedule Performance System
- Cadet Senior Airman
- Cadet Staff Sergeant (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Cadet Staff Sergeant
- Carrier-to-Noise Temperature density ratio
- Chief Technician (non-commissioned rank in HM Royal Air Force)
- Command Transmitter
- Common To
- Cross Match to Transfusion Ratio (blood)
- ratio between collagen and total protein (pancreatic oncology)
- Cadet Technical Sergeant
- Computer/Technology Terms
- Carbon to Uranium
- Control Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The less comprehensive cost/schedule status report was eliminated.
3 million [the former Cost/Schedule Status Report (C/SSR) threshold] to $20 million.