The solution enables organizations to comply with Federal Cost/Schedule Control Systems Criteria (C/SCSC) or Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) standards for their projects.
What does C/SCS stand for?
C/SCS stands for Cost/Schedule Control System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 63 other meanings of C/SCS in our Acronym Attic
- Civil/Structural/Architectural (engineering classification)
- Command, Services, & Agencies
- Control of Summary Account
- Cost/Schedule Change Authorization
- Cost/Schedule Control Branch (T&MSS)
- Computer/Standards Coordinating Committee (IEEE Computer Society)
- Cost/Schedule Change Request
- Clinical Effects of Closed Root Planing
- Cost and Schedule Control Systems Concepts
- Cost/Schedule & Control System Criteria
- Cadet Sergeant First Class (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Cadet Sergeant Major (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Cadet Sergeant
- Colour Sergeant
- Client/Server Integrated Development Environment (Microsoft)
- Cadet Senior Master Sergeant
- Cost/Schedule Performance
- Cost/Schedule Performance Criteria
Samples in periodicals archive:
While P3e delivers the essential project planning and control functions, many of our customers have a need for a historic, auditable, cost/schedule control system that meets federal regulations.
Use of cost/schedule control system criteria (C/SCSC) ensures continuous and timely reporting of schedule and cost variances on the Longbow Apache program.