[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Mechanics, aircraft corrosion treatment to protect aluminum is an ever changing, never-ending job as product improvements remain ongoing.
What does CORTREAT stand for?
CORTREAT stands for Corrosion Treatment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Committee for Reciprocal Tax Accounting
- Corrected Tactical
- Escort Division
- Confederation of Organisations in Road Transport Enforcement (Brussels, Belgium)
- Center of Research, Technology and Entrepreneurial Expertise (biotechnology; Missouri)
- Concurrent Real Time Executive
- Coordinate Orthogonality Check
- Calculation of Road Traffic Noise
- Forces Command Corps/Division Training Coordination Plan
- Career Orientation Training for Midshipmen
- Canada-Ontario Rideau-Trent-Severn
- Chicago Oriental Rug and Textile Society (est. 1971; Chicago, IL)
- Component Overhaul-Repair Tracking System
- Computer Outlook Radio Talk Show (Las Vegas, NV)
- Contractor Resources Tracking System
- Clinical Operational Research Unit
- Coordinadora de Organizaciones Revolucionarias Unidas (Coordination of United Revolutionary Organizations)
- California Off Road Vehicle Association (Sacramento, CA)
- CORBA Validation
- Coordinating Operational Resources for Voice Exploitation Technology (Candidate proposal in the Joint Capability Technology Demonstration Program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1994 Madison Water Utility was faced with drinking water lead levels that exceeded EPA requirements, but studies found that most standard chemical corrosion treatments were ineffective at reducing lead levels.
If the EPA was going to force utilities to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on additives that coat the inside of pipes and other corrosion treatments, it wanted to target the systems with the worst problems.
The Cortec[R] Research Lab has developed a biodegradable VpCI[R] -029 Corrosion Treatment for pipelines and oil wells.
The Cortec[R] Research Lab has developed a biodegradable VpCI[R] -629 Corrosion Treatment for pipelines and oil wells.