Proposed corporate rules may include prompt corrective action guidelines for corporates, so the NCUA will have better supervisory tools to deal with declining capital ratios, Fenner said.
What does CAG stand for?
CAG stands for Corrective Action Guidelines
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAG
We have 283 other meanings of CAG in our Acronym Attic
- Continental Aktiengesellschaft (Hannover, Germany)
- Contingency Advisory Group
- Continuous Ambulatory Gamma Globulin (infusion)
- Contrôle Automatique de Gain (French: Automatic Gain Control)
- Core Antigen
- Cornerstone Assembly of God
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Arteriography
- Corporate Affairs Group (various companies)
- Corps Artillery Group
- Corridor Advocacy Group
- Cost Advisory Group
- Coverage and Analysis Group
- Curriculum Advisory Group (various schools)
- Customer Access Gateway
- Customer Advisory Group (US Foreign Military Sales)
- Customer Advocacy Group
- Customer Assistance Group
- Deschutes County Citizen's Action Group (Oregon; est. 2007)
- Heavy Cruiser, Guided Missile