c, states that the MO shall: "Ensure corrective action and QA follow-up on discrepant areas are performed within a reasonable time frame (normally 10 working days) and that the corrective action is adequate.
What does C/A stand for?
C/A stands for Corrective Action
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of C/A
We have 462 other meanings of C/A in our Acronym Attic
- Cadet; followed by abbreviation of rank
- Cadet First Sergeant (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Cadet First Lieutenant
- Cadet Second Lieutenant
- Change of Address
- Coarse Acquisition (navigation)
- Contract Award
- Corps Artillery
- Course Acquisition (US DoD)
- Covert Attack
- Critical Assembly
- Cadet Airman First Class (United States Air Force Auxiliary Civil Air Patrol)
- Cadet Airman Basic
- Communications/Automatic Data Processing Laboratory
- CNS/ATM Focus Team
- Center for Advanced Instructional Media (Yale University School of Medicine)
- Common Type Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia Cell
- Cadet Airman
Samples in periodicals archive:
GAO examined (1) the characteristics of Title I schools in corrective action and restructuring; (2) the actions that schools in corrective action and restructuring implemented; (3) the assistance those schools received from districts and states; and (4) how Education supports states in their efforts to assist these schools.
Peer physicians acting in a voluntary capacity possessing little if any training in such matters are often reluctant to undertake adverse action involving a fellow physician even if corrective action is apparent.
Before it all hits the fan, you need to come up with a corrective action plan.
0 enhances server administration, featuring automated corrective actions and extended platform management.
CORRECTIVE ACTION Corrective action means filing an original or amended return for the year the election should have been made and attaching the appropriate form or statement for making the election.