com)-- Compliance Implementation Services (CIS), a pharmaceutical compliance consulting firm, announced the publication of its white paper on compliance-focused approaches to establishing an efficient, effective and sustainable Corrective Action/Preventative Action (CAPA) system for pharmaceutical manufacturers.
What does CAPA stand for?
CAPA stands for Corrective Action/Preventative Action
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAPA
We have 187 other meanings of CAPA in our Acronym Attic
- Columbus Association for the Performing Arts (New Haven, CT)
- Combat Aircraft Parking Area (US DoD)
- Commission Administrative Paritaire Académique (French: Joint Academic Administrative Committee)
- Communauté d'Agglomération du Pays Ajaccien (French: Agglomeration Community of Ajaccio; Ajaccio, France)
- Community Alternative for Persons with Autism (Washington)
- Complimentary Allocated Pit Addressing
- Computer Aided Problem Analysis
- Computer Assisted Personalized Approach
- Confederation of Asian and Pacific Accountants
- Contemporary American Poetry Archive
- Corrective And Preventive Actions
- Corrugated Aluminum Pipe Arch (construction)
- Cost and Price Analysis
- Council of Anglican Provinces in Africa
- Council of Australian Postgraduate Associations (education)
- Creative and Performing Arts (school)
- Critical Aquifer Protection Area
- Cumming Antique Power Association
- Canadian Access and Privacy Association Association
- Commission on Asian Pacific American Affairs (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This approach covers the need for containment, but does not address the broader aspects of corrective action/preventative action (CAPA).