9781903018842 Cocatrice and Lampray Hay; late fifteenth-century recipes from Corpus Christi College Oxford.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Corpus Christi College (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Cornerstone Community Church
- Cornerstone Counseling Center (various locations)
- Corning Community College (Corning, NY)
- Cornwall County Council (UK)
- Corporate Citizenship Consulting
- Corporate Computer Center
- Corporate Counsel Committee (various organizations)
- Corporate Customer Care
- Corporation Commerciale Canadienne (Canadian Commercial Corporation)
- Corps Computer Centers
- Correlated Computer Code (programming simulation tool)
- Correlator Control Computer
- Corriente Clasista y Combativa (Argetinian left-wing group)
- Corruption and Crime Commission (Australia)
- Cost Category Code
- Costa Rica's Call Center
- Costa Rican Chamber of Construction
- Council of Conservative Citizens
- Councillors and Commission Chairs (International Union of Pure & Applied Physics)
- Counseling and Career Center (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These students include; Mr Suhail Idrees from Aitcheson College Lahore, who has been offered a scholarship to study Engineering at Corpus Christi College at Cambridge.
Eleanor Berryman-Athey, 18, from Ingleby Barwick, has secured her place at Corpus Christi College, Oxford to read law after achieving two A*s and two As.
Then he changed to philosophy before settling on a degree in the history of art and architecture at Corpus Christi College.
Zoe Chan chalked up five A* A-levels and is off to read medicine at Cambridge University's Corpus Christi College next month.
But they quickly strip off in front of the clock at Cambridge's Corpus Christi College.
One of his last public appearances was in September 2008 when he unveiled a Au1 million clock erected at Corpus Christi College, Cambridge.