They are organized under the title Corpus: Corps of Reserve Priests United for Service.
What does CORPUS stand for?
CORPUS stands for Corps of Reserve Priests United for Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Commission for Osteopathic Research, Practice and Promotion
- Complete Omniversal Role-Playing System
- Computing Organizations Policy and Society (est. 1973; University of California, Irvine; Irvine, CA; now Interactive and Collaborative Technologies)
- Conclave of Richmond Pipe Smokers (Chesterfield, VA)
- Council of Organized Researchers for Pedagogical Studies of Ballet
- CREES (Centre for Russian and East European Studies) Open Research Postgraduate Seminar
- Corps Artillery
- Corps Surface-To-Air Missile
- Corporate Sales Engineer
- Corporate University Exchange
- Centre for Online Regional Research
- Championship Off-Road Racing
- Chemicals on Reporting Rules Database (EPA)
- Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research (journal)
- Computing Research Repository (Association for Computing Machinery)
- Corridor (zoning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The book focuses on the Federation of Christian Ministries and CORPUS, the Corps of Reserve Priests United for Service.