Because the XVIII Airborne Corps initially deployed its combat forces without its corps support command (COSCOM), the 1st COSCOM (which arrived months later), U.
What does COSCOM stand for?
COSCOM stands for Corps Support Command (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COSCOM
We have 1 other meaning of COSCOM in our Acronym Attic
- Council of State Community Development Agencies
- Conference On Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Calpine Operating Services Company, Inc. (Calpine Corporation; Houston, TX)
- Collectif des ONG (Organisations Non Gouvernementales) de Lutte Contre le Sida en Côte d'Ivoire (French: Collective of Non-Governmental Organizations fighting against AIDS in Ivory Coast)
- Complete Open Shell Configuration Interaction
- China Ocean Shipping Company
- Colorado Scientific Company (Denver)
- Copper Overseas Service Company
- Council of Senior Citizens Organizations of British Columbia (Canada)
- Coastal Command (Coast Guard/Navy, Singapore)
- CAD/CAM Operations Support Detachment
- Career Opportunities for Students with Disabilities
- Child of Separation or Divorce
- City of San Diego (California)
- Cobbles and Sand (lithological term)
- Committee on Social Development
- Core Operating System Division (Microsoft)
- Cosine of an Argument in Degrees
- Cost of Service Delivery (management)
- Communication Officers of State Departments of Agriculture
Samples in periodicals archive:
I was to be assigned to the 1 st Sustainment Command (Theater), formerly the 1 st Corps Support Command (COSCOM).
Brooks, Plans Officer, Transportation Integration Division, 3rd Corps Support Command, made the trip to attend CDR Brooks' promotion ceremony.
Two US soldiers from the 3rd Corps Support Command died in a traffic accident while on a combat logistical patrol north-west of Kirkuk.
Soldiers from the 1st Corps Support Command noticed that the gunner seats have a 2-inch strap that often cuts off the circulation of the legs and causes soldiers to become unstable in the turret.
Recently, Solders from the 1st Corps Support Command at Fort Bragg, N.
And Terry Fountain became the 13th Corps Support Command (COSCOM) Command Sergeant Major, another first for the Chemical Corps.