What does CMEQ stand for?
CMEQ stands for Corporation des Maîtres Électriciens du Québec (French: Corporation of Master Electricians of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CMEQ in our Acronym Attic
- Cummins Midrange Engine Plant (Indiana)
- Cuprex Metal Extraction Process
- Child Modeling Exploitation Prevention Act
- Central Montana Electric Power Cooperative, Inc.
- Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development (University of Saskatchewan; Saskatoon, Saskatchewan)
- Canadian Medical Equipment Protection Plan (maintenance management services)
- Center for Middle East Public Policy
- Canadian Marine Environmental Protection Society
- Center for Marine Environmental Protection and Safety
- Comparative and Middle East Politics and Society (American University in Cairo; Cairo, Egypt)
- Center for Management and Economic Research (various locations)
- Center for Multiphase Environmental Research (Washington State University)
- Center for Music Education Research (University of South Florida; Tampa, FL)
- Centre for the Management of Environmental Resources (est. 1992; France)
- Colorado Medicaid Eligibility Response
- Cooperative Marine Education and Research Program (est. 1989; University of Massachusetts; US NOAA)
- Cooperative Monitoring, Evaluation and Research (Washington)
- CAREC (Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation) Members Electricity Regulators' Forum
- Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute
- Commande de Machines Electriques et Réseaux de Puissance (French: Control of Electrical Machines and Power Networks; University of Sfax; Tunisia)