Corporate and Criminal Fraud Accountability Perhaps the most broadly applicable provisions of the legislation are found in Title VIII, the Corporate and Criminal Fraud Accountability Act of 2002, which establishes penalties for altering documents.
What does CCFA stand for?
CCFA stands for Corporate and Criminal Fraud Accountability Act of 2002
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCFA
We have 69 other meanings of CCFA in our Acronym Attic
- China Chemical Fibers Association
- Christian Children's Fund of Australia
- Cloverdale Community Football Association
- Codex Committee on Food Additives (US FDA)
- Collective Conditional Fee Agreement (English/Welsh law)
- College of Communication and Fine Arts
- Comité des Constructeurs Français d'Automobiles (French Automobile Manufacturers Committee)
- Community College Faculty Association
- Connections Contemporary Fine Arts
- Contemporary Chinese Fine Art (Laguna Beach, CA)
- Council of Chartered Financial Analysts
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
- Central California Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Codex Committee on Food Additives and Contaminants (EU)
- Consolidated Community Funding Advisory Committee (Fairfax County, VA)
- Canadian Council of Fisheries and Aquaculture Ministers
- College of Communication, Fine Arts and Media (University of Nebraska at Omaha)
- Critical Care Family Assistance Program
- Canadian Centre for Fur Animal Research
- Colorado Center for AIDS Research (University of Colorado; Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On April 25, the Senate Judiciary Committee overwhelmingly approved by voice vote Senate Bill 2010, the Corporate and Criminal Fraud Accountability Act of 2002.