GBS is comprised of Technology Services, Group Operations, Group Strategy & Change, Information and Physical Security, Transformation & Control and Corporate Services teams.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Corporate Services Team (various businesses)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CST
We have 569 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Control Systems Technology Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Conventional Stability Talks
- Convulsive Shock Therapy
- Coolant System Thermostat
- COP (Common Operation Picture) Sync Tool
- Copious Spare Time
- Copper Shielding Tape (various companies)
- Core Strength Training
- Core Systems Transformation (IBM)
- Corn Stock Theatre (Peoria, IL)
- Corporate Stock Transfer (est. 1985; Denver, CO)
- Corporate Strategy Team (various locations)
- Corps Support Team (US DoD)
- Correctional Services Technician
- Corticospinal Tract (nerve fibers)
- Corticosteroid Therapy
- Cosmetic Surgery Times (medical website)
- Cost Sharing Transaction (US IRS)
- Council for Science and Technology (UK)
- Council on Student Travel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jenny Moore joins Dains' corporate services team having worked on MBOs, corporate sales and acquisitions and in distressed refinancing.
Cassidy Turley, a commercial real estate services provider, announced that its Retail Corporate Services team has been awarded project management services for DEB Shops new and remodeled stores throughout the U.
Colin Jennings, head of the Liverpool office, said: "Edward Symmons has continued to expand in Liverpool, in particular growing our building consultancy, agency and corporate services teams in the last couple of years.
But minutes of a meeting of the council's corporate services team in July, obtained by The Journal, say: "Ann Reeder has been appointed as a consultant to the Labour Group to support its leadership through their transitionary process.
Dalrymple had been Edinburgh's deputy education director for six years until June, when it was announced he was taking up a role in the corporate services team.