From the start of the convergence debate, a big issue for groups such as the Corporate Roundtable, IMA, and others has been the International Accounting Standards Board's (IASB) susceptibility to political influence, which, of course, has sometimes been the case with the FASB, too.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Corporate Roundtable
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 325 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Contingency Response Technologies
- Continuously Regenerated Trap
- Continuously Regenerating Technology
- Contract Repair Team
- Contractual Risk Transfer (legal liability)
- Control Receiver-Transmitter
- Control Room Technologies
- Controlled Room Temperature
- Copyright Royalty Tribunal
- Corneal Refractive Therapy