Harrison College's Corporate Partnership program, which partners with businesses and organizations to develop and teach a customized curriculum across a variety of disciplines, has the ability to go on-site at a company or organization's facility or facilities to assist in education in the fields of health sciences, culinary, leadership certification, IT certification preparation and health informatics.
What does CPP stand for?
CPP stands for Corporate Partnership Program (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPP
We have 509 other meanings of CPP in our Acronym Attic
- Convoy Protection Platform (heavily armored and armed truck)
- Coolant Pumping Power
- Cooperative Pharmacy Program
- Cooperative Program / Project Personnel
- Cooperative Purchasing Program
- Copyproof Positive Paper
- Core Product Portfolio (various companies)
- Core Python Programming
- Coronary Perfusion Pressure
- Corporate Partner Privacy
- Corrugated Plastic Pipe
- Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe
- Cost Per Page (printers)
- Cost Per Point
- Cost per Procedure
- Counter Proliferation Programme (Europol)
- Creating Profitable Partnerships (UK)
- Creative Parallel Processing
- Creative Pioneer Programme (National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts; UK)
- Credential for Practice Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Board approved and adopted the new Corporate Partnership Program.
We understood that we had a product we could sell and that product was our members," explains Elvin Dowling, director of logistics and the coordinator of Alpha Phi Alpha's, "Value Added Services" Corporate Partnership Program.
IFA President Don DeBolt serves on the Advisory Board of NCCED's Corporate Partnership Program, funded as part of the Ford Foundation's Corporate Involvement Initiative.
In addition, to extend the reach of the educational offerings and target the Fortune 1,000, the IMA developed the Corporate Partnership Program.
The large majority of corporate partnership programs also allow heterosexuals to participate.