Nursing homes participating in the two-year Corporate Nursing Home Improvement Collaborative project, sponsored by CMS, have significantly improved pain management.
What does CNHIC stand for?
CNHIC stands for Corporate Nursing Home Improvement Collaborative
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center for Nursing History, Ethics and Human Rights (Purdue University)
- Coalition of National Health Education Organizations (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Conrad N Hilton Foundation
- Central Nebraska Habitat for Humanity
- California Natural History Guides
- Case New Holland Industrial (various locations)
- Center for Nursing Historical Inquiry (est. 1991; University of Virginia)
- Cité Nationale de l'Histoire de l'Immigration (French immigration museum)
- Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc.
- County Natural Heritage Inventory (various locations)
- Centre National Hospitalier d'Information sur le Médicament (French drug information center)
- Chambre Nationale des Huissiers de Justice (French: National Chamber of Judicial Officers)
- Chinese National Healthy Living Centre (UK)
- Chantier Naval Havre et Manche (French marine equipment supplier)
- Chicago Natural History Museum
- Club Nautique de Hourtin Médoc (French nautical club)
- Croatian Natural History Museum (Zagreb, Croatia)
- China National Harvester Machinery Corporation (Beijing, China)
- Colorado Natural Hazards Mitigation Council
- Cibiyar Nazarin Harsunan Nijeriya (Center for the Study of Nigerian Languages)