Finally, in the case at hand, West Virginia imposes its business franchise tax and its corporate net income tax on a foreign taxpayer, with no physical presence in the State, if the taxpayer is engaged in business or doing business in the State.
What does CNIT stand for?
CNIT stands for Corporate Net Income Tax
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNIT
We have 6 other meanings of CNIT in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Nosocomial Infection Surveillance Program (healthcare-associated infection data collection and comparison)
- Center for New Institutional Social Sciences (Washington University; St. Louis, MO)
- Center for Newly Independent States Studies (California State University, Los Angeles)
- California Nevada Interscholastic Ski and Snowboard Federation
- Center of New Industries and Technologies (France)
- Center of New Information Technologies
- Communications, Networking and Information Technology (conference)
- Computer Networking and Information Technology (City College of San Francisco; San Francisco, CA)
- Consorzio Nazionale Interuniversitario per le Telecomunicazioni (Italian: National Interuniversity Consortium for Telecommunications)
- Core Need Income Thresholds (Canada)
- China Nonwovens and Industrial Textiles Association
- Computer Network Investigations Training Program (US Federal Law Enforcement Training Center)
- China North International Travel Service Co., Ltd. (Beijing, China)
- Canada-Northern Ireland Transportation Systems Technology Initiative (various schools)
- Centre National d'Informations Toxicologiques Veterinaries (French: National Center for Toxological Veterinaries)
- China Nuclear International Uranium, Co. (China National Nuclear Corp.)
- Communications, Navigation, Interface Unit
- Central New Jersey
- Central Railroad Company of New Jersey
- Centre National du Jeu (French game library)
Samples in periodicals archive:
86-272) provides that the shipment and delivery of tangible personal property (TPP) from a point outside a state to a customer located in that state are protected activities and do not trigger a state corporate net income tax return filing requirement.
Several replacement tax structures are under review, including the return to a corporate net income tax, the levy of a business license fee, or the imposition of a broad-based gross receipts tax, or a combination of several options.
The DOR ruled (82) that, regardless of corporate domicile and legal tide passage; two entities engaging in a dock-sale scenario must source their sales for state corporate net income tax based on the goods' ultimate destination.
3 billion, but corporate net income tax collections declined 3.