Combined, these payouts amounted to just over 50% of corporate net income and the payout ratio has been virtually unchanged over the past five years.
What does CNI stand for?
CNI stands for Corporate Net Income (taxes)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNI
We have 207 other meanings of CNI in our Acronym Attic
- Community Networks, Inc.
- Community Nutrition Institute
- Computer News and Information (Internet radio station)
- Computing and Networking Infrastructure (various organizations)
- Confederação Nacional da Indústria (Brazil)
- Congreso Nacional Indígena (Spanish: Indian National Congress)
- Consolidated Networks Incorporated
- Construction of New Infrastructure (various locations)
- Contribution to Net Income
- Coordination Nationale Infirmière
- Country and Network Identification
- Critical National Infrastructure
- Culture Northern Ireland (UK)
- Customer Network Implementation
- National Ittihadi Congress Party (Morocco)
- Communication/Navigation/Identification-Management Unit (US DoD)
- Canadian Nursing Informatics Association
- Centre Nacional d'Informatica d'Andorra (Catalan: National Computer Center of Andorra)
- Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Agropecuarias (Peru, Argentina, Colombia, Dominica, San Salvador)
- Chia Nan Irrigation Association (Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The remaining corporate net income is not removed until January, which defers the recognition of the compensation to T's fifth individual tax year.
ACIR rankings for corporate net income and net worth taxes ranked Arkansas 35th for "tax effort.
86-272) provides that the shipment and delivery of tangible personal property (TPP) from a point outside a state to a customer located in that state are protected activities and do not trigger a state corporate net income tax return filing requirement.
The company also paid various other West Virginia taxes on its business activities in the State, including business and occupation, carrier income, corporate net income, business franchise, consumer sales and service, and ad valorem property taxes.