What does CLECT stand for?
CLECT stands for Corporate Leading Edge Credit Technologies Consulting, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Community Living Essex County (Essex, Ontario, Canada)
- Competitive Local Exchange Carrier
- Competitive Local Exchange Company (telecommunications provider)
- Continuing Legal Education Committee
- California Large Energy Consumers Association
- Competitive Local Exchange Carriers Association (Michigan Telecommunications Act lawsuit plaintiffs; Michigan)
- Continuing Legal Education in Colorado, Inc.
- Central Louisiana Electric Co-Op
- Check List of European Continental Mollusca (Natural History Museum of Gothenburg; Sweden)
- Controllership: Leading Edge of Corporate Performance
- Centre for Local Economic Development (Coventry University; UK)
- Community Leadership and Economic Development
- Cystine Lactose Electrolyte Deficient (biologic sampling tool)
- Columbus-Lowndes Economic Development Association (Columbus, MS)
- Comité de liaison Européen de la Distribution Independante de Pièces de rechange et equipement pour Automobiles (European Association of Independent Distributors of Automotive Spare Parts)
- Commissioner for Law Enforcement Data Security (Victoria, Australia)
- Center for Life in Extreme Environments (Portland State University, Portland, OR)
- Center for Lifelong Engineering Education
- Certified Law Enforcement Executive (various locations)
- Comité Local Education Economie (French: Local Education Economics Committee)