Getting your strategic house in order for cash reserve deployment should be the top resolution for corporate leadership teams in 2012," says Silber.
What does CLT stand for?
CLT stands for Corporate Leadership Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLT
We have 163 other meanings of CLT in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive Look Team (US Army)
- Conditional Land Transfer
- Connecticut Law Tribune (publication; Hartford, CT)
- Consolidação das Leis do Trabalho (Brazil)
- Container Load Trailer
- Contracted Loaded Tip (marine propeller)
- Controlled Leader Triggering (lightning protection)
- Cool Like That
- Cooperative Learning Techniques
- Coordination des Lycées de Toulouse (French: Coordination of High Schools in Toulouse; Toulouse, France)
- Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training (Oklahoma)
- Cross-Laminated Timber (engineered wood product)
- Cross-Language Transfer
- Cross-Linguistic Lexical Tasks (language assessment)
- Cued Language Transliterator
- Culture et Loisirs à Thorigny (French: Thorigny Culture and Leisure; Thorigny-sur-Marne, France)
- Cultures, Langues, Textes (French: Cultures, Languages, Texts)
- Currently Listening To (chat)
- Customer Learning Terminal (aka: Kiosk)
- Customer Loyalty Team (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WORDS OF WISDOM Chairman Spence Eccles and his corporate leadership team recognized the need to make major changes to remain competitive by becoming more customer-focused.
Such soul searching may break the hypnotic spell of the health care marketplace that has overcome the consciences of many CEOs and their corporate leadership teams.
Targeted to "global corporate leadership teams," the magazine will report on the regulatory world of international commerce with interviews, features and roundtables of senior corporate executives.
The company's Corporate Leadership Team also includes: Mike Becker, executive vice president and chief operating officer, NWA; Mike Campbell, executive vice president, Human Resources and Labor Relations; Glen Hauenstein, executive vice president, Network Planning and Revenue Management; Ben Hirst, senior vice president and General Counsel; Ned Walker, senior vice president and Chief Communications Officer; and Theresa Wise, senior vice president and Chief Information Officer.