His focus on people has carried over into his community work; Lazenby is involved with the Walton Arts Center, and serves on the center's corporate leadership council.
What does CLC stand for?
CLC stands for Corporate Leadership Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLC
We have 481 other meanings of CLC in our Acronym Attic
- Contact Lens Centers
- Contact Lens Council
- Contemporary Learning Center (Houston, TX)
- Contemporary Literature Criticism
- Content Life Cycle
- Content Literacy Continuum (various locations)
- Continuously Linked Commodity Contracts
- Contract Logistics Center
- Convention Liaison Council
- Convention on Civil Liability
- Corporate Learning Course
- Corporate Litigation Counsel
- Corporate Lodging Consultants (various locations)
- Council for Licensed Conveyancers
- Country Log Cabins (various locations)
- Course Line Computer
- Creative Learning Communities
- Creon Lab Control (Germany)
- Criminal Law Committee (various organizations)
- Critical Load Cycle (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A recent Corporate Leadership Council survey of 50,000 office workers found that when people are engaged by what they do, they experience, on average, a 57% gain in discretionary effort, a 20% gain in personal performance and an 80% drop in their desire to change jobs.
Just as the empirical research of the Corporate Leadership Council suggests, focusing on strengths is a key driver of individual and hence organisational performance.
A recent report issued by the Corporate Leadership Council pegged the cost of losing a high tech worker at $123,000.