While speaking at a Corporate Law Institute conference, Mark Shafir, co-head of global mergers and acquisitions at Citigroup, Inc, said that the market was still lagging despite factors that should have helped a full-fledged recovery.
What does CLI stand for?
CLI stands for Corporate Law Institute (Tulane University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLI
We have 231 other meanings of CLI in our Acronym Attic
- Comparison Labs, Incorporated
- Component Level Information
- Composite Leading Indicator (economics)
- Composite Lifting Index (NIOSH)
- Compression Labs Inc.
- computer ledger illustration
- Confederation of Lithuanian Industrialists
- Consumer Labeling Initiative
- Continental Life Insurance
- controller line interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Juris Publishing (Huntington, NY) has produced EC Competition Law Reform, a hardbound volume that includes articles from the annual proceedings of the Fordham Corporate Law Institute.