The company also entered into a corporate integrity agreement with the Office of Inspector General of the Department of Health and Human Services.
What does CIA stand for?
CIA stands for Corporate Integrity Agreement
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIA
We have 545 other meanings of CIA in our Acronym Attic
- Consumer Information Act
- Consumer Intentions and Actions (various organizations)
- Containment Isolation Actuation
- Continuous Internal Assessment (education)
- Control Indicator Assembly
- Control Interface Assembly
- Controlled Industrial Area
- Conventions Industry Association
- Cooking Institute of America
- Cooperative Information Agents (Prague, Czech Republic workshop)
- Corporations Information Act (Canada)
- Correctional Industries Association
- Cosmic Intelligence Agency
- Cosmic Internet Academy
- Cost Impact Analysis
- Cotton Insurance Association
- Council for Independent Archaeology (UK)
- Council for Inter-American Security (est. 1976)
- Counter Intelligence Agency (various locations)
- Courtauld Institute of Art (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While none of these cases has gone to trial, they all resulted in significant settlement payments (ranging from $50,000 to $675,000) and the imposition of strict Corporate Integrity Agreements (CIAs) on the nursing homes.
The corporate integrity agreement is intended to assure the government of the company's overall Medicare compliance, and covers diagnostic coding issues, laboratory billing and the two civil issues still to be resolved -- physician relations and cost reports.
To resolve the allegations, a health care provider usually enters into a corporate integrity agreement (CIA) with the HHS.