Ascential Software has enabled Jennie-O Turkey Store to build a Corporate Information Factory that eliminates data redundancies and inconsistencies created by maintaining these multiple applications.
What does CIF stand for?
CIF stands for Corporate Information Factory
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CIF
We have 227 other meanings of CIF in our Acronym Attic
- Construction Industry Federation (Ireland)
- Construction Industry Forum
- Construction Innovation Forum
- Continuous Improvement Framework (education; Canada)
- Continuous Ink Flow (printing; various companies)
- Contract Initiation Form
- Controller Information File (military air traffic control)
- Coordinated Instrumentation Facility
- Coordination InterPride France
- Core Interface Function (interface between SAP R/3 system and APO)
- Corps Information Flow
- Cost plus Incentive Fee (contract)
- Cost, Insurance & Freight (shipping)
- Council of International Fellowship
- Crédit Immobilier de France (French mortgage company)
- Critical Input File
- Crystallographic Information File
- Cumulative Incidence Function (reliability)
- Cumulative Intensity Function
- Customer Information File
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISI offers consulting, education, and literature based on two conceptual architectures--the corporate information factory and the customer lifecycle.
The free Web seminar series will kick off May 2 at 11:00 am CDT with a rebroadcast of Firstlogic's highly successful Web seminar entitled "Quality in the Corporate Information Factory Architecture," featuring Dr.
Insight takes the complexity out of achieving business insight by focusing on producing an output from the Corporate Information Factory that is highly consumable and actionable.
a leading provider of data warehousing solutions for Fortune 1000 businesses and a leader in industry education, is now offering courses in partnership with Bill Inmon that will lead to certification in his world-renowned Corporate Information Factory (CIF) and Government Information Factory (GIF) for data warehousing, it was announced today.
Imhoff is a popular speaker and internationally recognized expert on the Corporate Information Factory, business intelligence and CRM.
Adaptive Project Marts help IT organizations respond quickly to urgent ad-hoc requests from business users without jeopardizing the integrity of the Corporate Information Factory.
An adaptive project mart gives the corporation fast and flexible analytical capabilities that are not available through any other part of the corporate information factory.