00 Hardcover Memo to the CEO series HD59 New York Times business columnist Holstein gives advice to corporate executive officers (who are so "time-starved" they can't read more than a 100-page book--or so goes the conceit of this series) on public relations.
What does CEO stand for?
CEO stands for Corporate Executive Officer (less common)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CEO
We have 390 other meanings of CEO in our Acronym Attic
- Confederación Empresarial de Ourense (Spain)
- Configuration Engineering Office
- Consider Every Option
- Consulting Engineers of Ontario
- Continuing Education Online
- Continuing Education Option
- Convoy Escort Oiler
- Cooperative Extension and Outreach
- Cornell Entrepreneur Organization
- Corporate Europe Observatory
- Council for Economic Outreach
- Creative Energy Options
- Creative Engineering Options, Inc.
- Cretin Extremely Overpaid
- Crew Earth Observations
- Current Engine Option (aviation)
- Customer Experience Officer (various companies)
- Cutting Edge Optronics
- Cerebral Extraction of Oxygen
- Center for Earth Observations & Applications (Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a representative corporate executive officer of Sony Corp.
Some of the corporate executive officers sourced in the book identified their own instances of bad judgment as those where they misjudged cases during which their subordinates were involved with an inept or unethical action.