This follows a complaint from Corporate Europe Observatory, Greenpeace, LobbyControl, and Spinwatch.
What does CEO stand for?
CEO stands for Corporate Europe Observatory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CEO
We have 390 other meanings of CEO in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive Electronic Office (software)
- Confederación Empresarial de Ourense (Spain)
- Configuration Engineering Office
- Consider Every Option
- Consulting Engineers of Ontario
- Continuing Education Online
- Continuing Education Option
- Convoy Escort Oiler
- Cooperative Extension and Outreach
- Cornell Entrepreneur Organization
- Corporate Executive Officer (less common)
- Council for Economic Outreach
- Creative Energy Options
- Creative Engineering Options, Inc.
- Cretin Extremely Overpaid
- Crew Earth Observations
- Customer Experience Officer (various companies)
- Cutting Edge Optronics
- Cerebral Extraction of Oxygen
- Center for Earth Observations & Applications (Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EU campaign group, Corporate Europe Observatory (CEO), has asked Draghi to restrain his connections with the group of thirty, an 'elite club of banking leaders from some of the world's biggest banks.
The online news site quoted Olivier Hoedeman of Corporate Europe Observatory saying the Commission's decision was no surprise since it had a "narrow definition of conflict of interest".
THE DECEPTIVELY NAMED "Campaign for Creativity" (C4C) has won the Worst EU Lobbying Award of 2005, in an online vote conducted by Corporate Europe Observatory, a European corporate watchdog.