What does CEMP stand for?
CEMP stands for Corporate Environmental Management Program (University of Michigan, Business School)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEMP
We have 66 other meanings of CEMP in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Electromagnetic Materials and Optical Systems (Massachusetts)
- CCAMLR Ecosystem Monitoring Program
- Certified Expert Mobile Security Professional (Lunarline School of Cybersecurity; various locations)
- Civil Emergency Management Program
- Columbus Environmental Management Project (Ohio)
- Community Environmental Management Programme
- Community Environmental Monitoring Program (Nevada Test Site radiation levels monitoring)
- Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan
- Comprehensive Environmental Management Plan
- Construction Environmental Management Plan
- Corps of Engineers Directorate of Military Programs
- Cemeteries Political Action Fund (Texas)
- Communications-Electronics-Meteorology Program Aggregate Code
- Community Emergency Management Program Advisory Committee
- Center for Environmental Modeling for Policy Development (University fo North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Centre for Early Music Performance and Research (Department of Music; University of Birmingham; UK)
- Command Equipment Management Program Review
- Center for Economic and Management Research (Oklahoma University)
- Central Manitoba Railway Inc.
- Coalition for Enhanced Marine Resources