LTC Jeffrey Marks and MAJ Thomas Strohmeyer describe the evolution of one the most significant of such tools in military dental care, the Army Dental Command's Corporate Dental Application (CDA).
What does CDA stand for?
CDA stands for Corporate Dental Application (used by the Army Medical Command)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDA
We have 486 other meanings of CDA in our Acronym Attic
- Controlled Droplet Application
- Conventional Distributed Amplifier
- Cooloola Dressage Association Inc. (Australia)
- Cooperative Development Authority
- Coordinated Data Analysis (NASA website)
- Copper Development Association Inc.
- Coram Deo Academy (Texas)
- Core Depot Assessment (US DoD)
- Corneal Dystrophy, Avellino Type
- Corona Dance Academy (Corona, CA)
- Corporate Directory Assistance
- Cosmic Dust Analyzer
- Cost Distribution Account (US government)
- Cote d'Azur (French Riviera)
- Council for Disability Awareness
- Country Dance Association (various locations)
- Courriers de l'Aube (French transportation company)
- Coverage Determination Application
- Crash Dump Analyzer
- Crash-Damaged Aircraft
Samples in periodicals archive:
DENCLASS also had portal links to the DENCOM Corporate Dental Application (CDA) database, allowing RC contracted entities to see radiographs and dental record documentation, regardless of whether that data was produced by the RC dental readiness system and recorded in DENCLASS or was produced within the AADCS and recorded in CDA.