amp;#8221; Entrepreneurs Foundation Entrepreneurs Foundation (EF) is a non-profit public charity on a mission to encourage, empower and enhance corporate philanthropy and corporate community involvement.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Corporate Community Involvement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 553 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Core Club International
- Corinthian Colleges, Inc.
- Cornerstone Concepts, Inc.
- Corporación Colombia Internacional (Spanish: Columbia Corporation International)
- Corporate Catalyst India
- Corporate Citizenship Initiative (various companies)
- Corporate Claims International Ltd
- Corporate College International
- Corporate Communications Institute (Fairleigh Dickinson University)
- Corporate Communications Interactive
- Corporate Concepts International, Inc.
- Corps Commun d'Inspection (Joint Inspection Unit of the United Nations System)
- Corrado Club Italia
- Correct Coding Initiative
- Corrective Coding Initiative (medical billing)
- Corriente Comunista Internacional (Spanish: International Communist Current)
- Corrosion Control International
- Cortical Impact Injury
- Cost Construction Index
- Cotton Corporation of India Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Addressing these partnerships, which are between a company and governments or nongovernmental organizations in their communities, and their societal impact and business benefits, they detail how to conduct a current state analysis and devise a strategy; organize staffing and budgets; integrate corporate community involvement throughout the business and create high-profile programs; partner across sectors; measure and evaluate results; communicate successful activities; and overcome challenges.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] What I see and hear in all parts of the corporate world--from front-line employees to CEOs--is a deep desire to accept this challenge and to lift corporate community involvement to an entirely new level of achievement.
Although there are great examples of outstanding community policies and practice in the corporate sector, there are a lot of employers, both small and large, who are not aware of the positive benefits for all through corporate community involvement.
Inside Corporate Philanthropy, a monthly online newsletter focusing on corporate community involvement, has been launched by Changingourworld at www.