He adds: "Qatargas has an active corporate citizenship programme which is an integral part of our business operations and management strategy and includes an annual sustainability report outlining our corporate citizenship initiatives.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Corporate Citizenship Initiative (various companies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 551 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Convergent Communications Inc.
- Convex/Concave Index
- Cooperative Computing, Inc. (Texas)
- Copie Conforme Invisible (French: Blind Carbon Copy)
- Copy Control Information
- Core Club International
- Corinthian Colleges, Inc.
- Cornerstone Concepts, Inc.
- Corporación Colombia Internacional (Spanish: Columbia Corporation International)
- Corporate Catalyst India
- Corporate Claims International Ltd
- Corporate College International
- Corporate Communications Institute (Fairleigh Dickinson University)
- Corporate Communications Interactive
- Corporate Community Involvement
- Corporate Concepts International, Inc.
- Corps Commun d'Inspection (Joint Inspection Unit of the United Nations System)
- Corrado Club Italia
- Correct Coding Initiative
- Corrective Coding Initiative (medical billing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
99% bacterial reduction in previously untreated water, and has been made free to download as part of access programs under John Wiley & SonsAAE Corporate Citizenship Initiative.
For the second consecutive year, Vale has been recognized by the world's leading voluntary corporate citizenship initiative, the United Nations Global Compact 'Notable Communications on Progress' program, for the quality of its Sustainability Report.
Under the alliance, Qtel and Microsoft are planning to engage in several work streams including joint sales and marketing, solutions collaboration, and corporate citizenship initiatives.
Masafi has also joined the UN Global Compact, the world's largest voluntary corporate citizenship initiative.