Earlier, the Spanish bank had sold its Colombian assets to Chile-based Corpbanca SA, for USD1.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for CorpBanca SA (stock symbol; Santiago, Chile)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 428 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Business Case Analysis
- Business Centre Association (UK Serviced Office Trade Association)
- Business Computer Applications, Inc (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Business Consumer Alliance
- Business Contracts Architecture
- Business Cooperation Agreement (various companies)
- Business Corporation Act
- Business Council of Australia (Australia)
- Business Credit Application
- Business Critical Application (VMware)
- N-Benzylcyclopropylamine (chemistry)
- Balanda Community Association of Canada
- Belgian Civil Aviation Authority
- Big Country Apartment Association (Abilene, TX)
- Board Certified in Asset Allocation
- Boulder County Arts Alliance (Boulder, CO)
- Branched Chain Amino Acid
- Branched Chained Amino Acids
- Brick City Artists' Association (Ocala, FL)
- British Columbia Archery Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
MC) (NYSE: STD) has said that it is planning to complete the sale of its Colombian assets to Chile's Corpbanca SA (NYSE: BCA) (CORPBANCA.
uk Global Banking News - 08 May 2012 Germany-based Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) was named as successor depositary bank for the Level II American Depositary Receipt (ADR) programme of Chile-based CorpBanca SA.